Wednesday 19 April 2017

Home Page

                                           ......HOME......

Divyesh Gupta
Divyesh  is hear to help you comment what u want me to post.
Hi I am Divyesh a sixteen-years undergraduate student at the ST.Augustines.Day School.Kolkata and an award winning web designer/developer.Web design and web building is not only my carrier path but also my hobby and has been for years now.
My passion is to make accessible,unique websites that set themselves apart from standard webside on the web. I am a self-confessed perfectionist and immerse myself in the latest trends surrounding web designs with reflecting in my words..
Thanks and have a nice web surfing.
जय  हिन्द .......
हिंदुस्तान.........
वन्देमातरम .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Page

                                            ...... HOME...... Divyesh   is hear to help you comment what u want me to post. Hi I am ...

traficHUB

Monetize your website traffic with yX Media

Are You Happy,Normal or Sad with our webside.